Friday, February 29, 2008

blah day

So I spent the day taking care of sick R and cleaning. R has been sleeping and watching cartoons and nothing else today. She looks so yucky and I feel so bad for her, but at least she’s little. Cuddles and kisses seem to make things better. She caught this nasty cold from a little boy she was playing with at the airport and has been coughing and sniffling and runny nosed. It’s horrible!

The plus side is I was able to do a lot of housework because she didn’t want to play or be interacted with at all! Usually when I clean from front to back and by the time I am done with the kitchen and living rooms I don’t want to clean anymore. Today I did the opposite. I started with A and my bedroom, then R’s room, then the bathroom. The hallway between them and I am now working on the living room. I also worked on the dishes between all the rooms since A hasn’t done them yet. I can’t wait for him to come home and see everything that I have done. Hopefully he appreciates it.


Other than that nothing is really going on at home today. I didn’t have to work, and I wont tomorrow either. What are the odds of getting two days off together? Thank goodness though, poor R and clean house!

No comments: