Thursday, May 07, 2009

ABC of ME!

hehe, alright I got taged by this onFacebook and while I don't usually do any of the things I get taged in (I refuse to be the annoying person who tags everyone they know with these things!) I liked this one and decided to do it here!

A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: folding laundry
D - Dog's name: dont have any!
E - Essential start your day item: "s'deams?" from R with a kiss (her asking if we had sweet dreams)
F - Favorite color: Pink with Green, Blue with Yellow
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 7"
I - Instruments you play(ed): the recorder (who didn't?)
J - Job title: shift supervisor/basrista
K - Kid(s): R (6/7/06) and #2 due 8/1/09
L - Living arrangements: renting the basement of a house with the fam
M - Mom's name: B.
N - Nicknames: Lisapotpie
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: just the birth of R
P - Pet Peeve: um...well while I ampregnant what ISN"T a pet peeve, but usually peopel who dont say please or thank you or when you say "hi how are you?" "grande brew" (oir any other order without acknowledging my question or the fact that I care)
Q - Quote from a movie: "cinderella cinderella night and day it's cinderella, do the dishes, fold the laundry...." except I sing it "mommy lisa mommy lisa...."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: B 19
T - Time you wake up: um....whenever R does? or if I have to open at 5 I get up at 4:30
U- Underwear: love the lacey boy shorts but I also like soft cotton panties
V - Vegetable you dislike: I like them all!
W - Ways you run late: when R doenst want to let me go and when A is late home from work
X - X-rays you've had: wrist, ankle, and oodles of teeth =)
Y - Yummy food you make: anything when I actually make things
Z - Zoo favorite:just watching R get excited about the animals

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Interesting tag and even more interesting answers. Have a great day!
Ann :)