So R did something, and the camera worked for a little bit, I got one picture for you guys. It's the quilt I worked on during the FNSI. It's not all together, but you can see what I am doing with it. The border is what threw me off, but I found just enough more fabric to make some more green and cream patches. (I am out of the cream now. well, I have a LITTLE but can't get a 3" cut from it). I laid out what I have done (the center is done) and my plan for the border, not yet done. As soon as I have time to play with the machine (the girls should be good today, neither took a nap and R had school so she should go to bed early) I will sew the borders, and hopefully get them on.
When it's not FREEZING outside and I charge the batteries on the camera I will take some pics of the items I am committing to for Myra's PHD challenge again this year. All of them (except this one here) are finished tops. I need a little nudge to get them quilted and bound. I love doing bindings, but HATE the quilting part. Only because I don't baste perfectly and it's not as exciting as seeing a quilt come together. I also need to get a better shot of that little strip in this quilt. It's cute!