Thursday, December 02, 2010

APQ Swap

hey those of you who were part of the APQ swap...I found the blocks I shoved in the back of my sewing room shelves out of frustration, and started looking at them, I made the last 4, with everything except that border. here's my question...I am not thrilled with them. I am but I am not, my machine and I hate sewing triangles and it "ate" a few corners. The points don't match up all the time, but the colors are fun. I am torn between my desire to send them out because I feel bad waiting this long and wanting to try again knowing my machine and I will end up in tears together (yes, little pfaff throws fits too, it is 14 years old after all, entering those teen years!)

How would you all feel about non-perfect blocks? They are CLOSE just not perfect.

I am sorry it took me so long to get them out! Everyone is getting a little something special with their blocks!

5 comments:

Marsha said...

I think you can send them, nothing is ever perfect. It doesn't sound like they are a total disaster, it just gives them a little more character!

seventhsister26 said...

I think sending them out the way they are would be fine...I don't think we expect perfection;)
Happy Quilting!!

canuckquilter said...

I think you can send them out. This was about fellowship, not perfection :) The ones you sent me in the spring were just fine, by the way!

Country Log Cabin Quilter said...

Just send them out. It's true we don't expect perfection.

Beth said...

I agree, perfection not needed. I know the blocks I sent were not perfect.