Wednesday, July 07, 2010

sleeping sweeties

The girls and I had a good trip home. I only have a few pics so far, I am waiting for either e-mails or hard copies from the rest of the trip, but I have a few to share.
H tuckered out after a hard day at the tracks. Ok so this was after our 1/2 day and she slept in the car but still, she's on my brothers girlfriend K's lap. We all want her if they break up. (H's shirt says "PARTY! my crib 3AM) Here's R asleep IN the car. How she sleeps with her neck like that I will never know. This was actually the same day as the previous one. Too funny! Those kids were worn out! Mind, you we wore them out all visit, so we saw these faces a lot! This is H asleep (please see previous pic of her as proof that that's her sleeping position, her heads identical in both I think!) at the track. This was during the big boar race too! We had to put the ear muffs on first, then after 10 minutes, the sunnies went on and instantly boom out! K was holding her again and was shocked when she realised H was sleeping and not just content. Please note the sock on the hand too...her hands were so cold from her eating and slobbering I threw her spare socks on.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Adorable! Looks like they really were tired out. I thought R never slept LOL. Look forward to more photos.

a good yarn said...

They are made of elsatic at this age. Wish that I had that flexibility! They are adorable when they are sleeping. Ann :-)

---"Love" said...

Oh, but those are such "good" tireds! ---"Love"

Unknown said...

I love it when they get pooped like that;) Children have the most peaceful faces when they sleep;) It's amazing what we have/have had to do in order to get some quiet;)
Happy Quilting!!

Christine said...

Sooooo cute!!!! Looks like they had a blast! :)