Thursday, October 28, 2010

pics from R

R got her little hands on my camera while I was at work yesterday. I had to give her her own post. So here's what she took and the stories she told me about them:

"That's H, She's so cute. She's still a little baby, but soon she will be big like me. And she didn't say cheese because she's a baby, but she can say "baba" and "mama" and "dada" and "baby" but not "r"."" That's a funny picture. That's my eyes. My eyes see. See my eyes?" (can she be Dr Seuss?)

"That's my bears. Bears, Bears. They wear costumes. There's a pumpkin and a scary thing like the neighbors have in the grass on the way to school. We don't walk on peoples grass. It's disrespectful. We can walk on those peoples grass (the people kitty corner to us are regulars at my store and said we can walk on their grass to avoid the huge puddle that forms on the street in front of their house). You talk to them. They say it's ok."


And there's R's post!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too fun;) A close encounter with what your child sees;) How cool is that;) You should hand the camera over more often;) Digital camera's are great aren't they?
Happy Quilting!!

Marsha B said...

Very good post! Nice pictures and great narative! Good Job R!

Beth said...

I love that post R!!! Great pictures. Your baby sister is adorable. You have very pretty eyes. (Mommy, those eyes kinds look like she about to get into something... at any time LOL)

---"Love" said...

Kids do and say the cutest things! ---"Love"

Barb said...

What a cutie!!