Saturday, October 16, 2010

oct FNSI

last night was another FNSI and I signed up at the last moment. I didn't get much done, the kids were good all day until about 5:00 then it all went to hell. They just were not happy and R was becoming wild. I was planning on working on quilting one of my tops to cross off my list and instead I worked on some of my hexagons while watching project runway on the computer and I fused fabrics together for the girls costumes (I am doing fleece on the inside and the fun shiny clown material on the outside. I don't know how long the two fabrics will stick together but hopefully long enough to sew the stuff together.

anyways I need to get ready for work, the fall into fall giveaway stuff is closing up and people are announcing winners....wahoo!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can remember getting ready to spend time sewing, and then having the kids decided otherwise;) It's good to be flexible;)
Happy Quilting!!

Beth said...

Isn't it always the way that they are good until you need them to be good. LOL.

Deanna said...

I made a costume for the sew in, too.

---"Love" said...

Ah, but kids will be kids! Don't worry too much! ---"Love"

a good yarn said...

Sometimes it just goes that way. Go with the flow. Ann :-)