Sunday, December 06, 2009

so tired....

goodness, I am so sorry I haven't posted anything. I have been online a lot lately, but H has been really fussy in the afternoons and I am stuck rocking or bouncing her, neither of which is conductive to typing. Also not conductive to cleaning, cooking, or sewing. I keep telling myself "treasure these moments, she's going to be grown up before you know it" but in the midst of it all I can think is "I NEED A BREAK!"

I won a give away, from Therica....I will post a picture and more info when I get the camera out of the car, but it's -8 and A is actually at work with the car....bummer.

I haven't made much progress on anything, but I did make yummy cookies with the girls. I also have a cute pic of H and I in our wrap which makes keeping her happy and my arms free easier, but it will have to wait. I think I have Tues off.

I just wanted to let you know that we are all healthy and alright here, if not sleep deprived!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

You'll find a routine soon enough (at least I hope so). There just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. Sometimes I end up doing nothing! Oh well. My heart is in the right place if not the laundry. Ann :)