Thursday, August 23, 2012

tiny posts

sorry for all the little posts, but you have to live =) I want to share and celebrate the girls, and quilting if I ever get back to it.  I now have three quilts ready to bind thanks to my wonderful aunt and her long arm machine.  Two for Seattle Children's and one that is on R's bed, not yet bound but oh well.

This morning I had to get the girls to daycare since I started later (6:45 instead of 4:30am) and daycare was open.  When I woke H up (R was already getting dressed) the very first words out of her mouth were "H sleeping.  Shhhhh" (in her cute toddler accent).  Poor sweetie. 

R is really pushing the limits this week.  She cannot ride her bike (to the neighbors driveways on either side of our house) nor go play with the neighbors tomorrow.  That's what happens when you don't help mommy with the chores and you don't listen. She is going to be a tough one come teen years!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your girls...quilting can wait;) And testing the limits is what children do;) Stick to your guns;)
Happy Quilting!!

Joanne Lendaro said...

Testing you? No way!! LOL!!!!

Cute story, just keep loving them and yep there will be times, just keep loving them.

---"Love" said...

Being a mommy is not always easy, is it? Glad you've found a little time for your quilting! ---"Love"