Saturday, January 19, 2008

finally connected

after almost a year without a computer, we have one again. Thanks mostly to my parents and their need for pics of their granddaughter. Also I have been humming and hawing over the idea of going back to school, but had no real way to check out programs. I am debating a masters in education, or in school psychology. My love of learning is beginning to drive me towards working in a school setting, but I haven't figured out how exactly yet.

A, R and I moved again this past December, I am so tired of moving. The only good thing about it is we get to go through our stuff and eliminate a lot of things we keep hanging onto. Right now, we are at a point where we need more things like book cases, and new dressers so the place is a mess with piles of things to put away without a home that R likes to "sort" for me. Hopefully in the next week or two I will have more than one day off and can take some serious time to clean. I am embarrassed to have company over, but I want to show off our new place.

R is growing so fast. About a week ago she and I were at Target getting thank you cards, and potty chairs were on clearance. I had to get one ($9.49 for a potty chair!) and we made a big deal about it, we went to lunch after we bought it and when we got home, she sat on it. She has only gone in it three times now, but she loves to sit on it with a book. We are not pushing potty training yet, but if she's curious or wants to sit on her potty chair, I will not stop her!

No comments: