Monday, July 31, 2006

changes

I have had several…less than pleasant comments that I have deleted. I know I can’t be choosy about what people say or think of me, but I do want to protect my daughter and myself from threatening comments. Not to mention the fact that if you don’t like the way I live my life…don’t read my blog…this is for me to remember, to share with family and friends, and to express how I feel. This is not for you to critique me or my life style.

Because of this I have changed the way I am accepting comments, I have changed my URL and have deleted my previous posts to protect names. I was hoping it wouldn’t come down to this, but I want to keep blogging, I want to chronicle my life and receive feedback, but I don’t want to worry that someone is going to attack me for the way I am living my life. It is not that uncommon a lifestyle, I am happy (22 out of 24 hours a day) and this is what I choose!

If you want to contact me, leave a message. If you want to say nasty things, say them to yourself, say them to the computer, but please don’t post them…or I will delete them. Don’t say anything you wouldn’t want your mother, grandmother, daughter to hear from you, nor anything you would not want to said to them.

No comments: