Wednesday, January 05, 2011

more info

I got this e-mail back from Julie, and thought it would be easiest to just share it with you here (so you can click the links and see what you can give. I'd happily mail it all together if you find something they ask for on their wish list locally, or if you want to include cards, anything else. I know someone told me they were asking a friend who has been down this road what might help, I will edit this post to include that list if she gets back to me.

OK here's the e-mail:

Lisa,
Thank you very much for your support. Below is their address as well as info on where people can make donations or help purchase items they need.

(edited their address for obvious reasons)

If you are looking for a way to help, we have an Amazon wishlist setup:
http://t.co/RHZ3ghi
You can also make a tax deductible donation through the Talbert Family Foundation
http://www.talbertfamilyfoundation.org/pages/Elijah.html
--
--Julie

I am thankful for everythign you guys are doing to help.

I will be visiting my folks here in just over two weeks, and boy do I need some family time myself! little things are beginign to annoy me at home and at work, time for a vacation!!

No comments: